Stop Counting!
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
  Stop Snitching
The idea for this blog came from two things: conversation and observation. A few weeks ago, my friends and I were talking about the strategy of "keeping the numbers down". I mean women are having sex with exes not for "nostalgia purposes", but because repeaters don't count.

The observation part is the fact that I see these annyoing T-shirts up in Harlem with a stop sign that says "Stop Snitching". If you choose to wear a T-shirt with a big red octagonal shape, then it should be for a big reason. Stop Counting T-shirt will soon made on Cafe Press as soon as I get a graphic for the design.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Green means go and stop counting...who cares anyway!

Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States
ARCHIVES
September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / January 2006 / March 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / March 2008 /


Powered by Blogger